After careful consideration surrounding Covid-19 and the safety of a public event, we made the decision to cancel our Digital Strategy Seminar and instead publish a podcast on NetSupport Radio featuring interviews with the event speakers discussing their specialist topics.
NetSupport’s Managing Director, Al Kingsley, hosts our Digital Strategy podcast on behalf of NetSupport and Opportunity Peterborough. The podcast covers the latest trends and strategies in IT management and security, and we hear from 5 industry experts discussing a range of topics:
1. Nathan Allison talks about Operational Security and utilising frameworks
2. Colin Jeffs discusses Global Digital Business and planning for the future
3. David Davies talks about IT Resilience and the shifting culture of IT use
4. Al Kingsley shares ideas on creating a Digital Strategy around IT management
5. Ravi Pathak explains about Business Continuity planning and what to consider
We also discuss with Tom Hennessey, CEO of our partner, Opportunity Peterborough, about how they support local businesses to grow and attract new companies to set up in Peterborough.
Listen to the full podcast here.