More details on Server Hosting…
Each rack consists of:
- 42U space
- Bandwidth to suit
- Standard 5 IP addresses – additional IP addresses may be available on request
- Telephone support during 9am–5.30pm office hours
- 8 Amp dedicated power
- Backup generators
- Fully secured racks with lockable doors
- Flexible to accommodate any special requirements
- RJ-45 cable from server to our network
- Secure, access controlled and fully escorted facility
- Free access to the server room by appointment
- 24 / 7 service with out-of-hours cover
All server facilities at NetSupport feature full fire suppression. Zero ozone depleting FM200 gas suppression is employed to protect critical installations formerly protected by Halon 1301.
As with any office premises, we take the security of both our facilities and our guests seriously. The NetSupport site features the latest security systems, both internally and externally.
The site is protected 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with:
- Full perimeter fencing
- On-site security guard
- Site-wide high definition CCTV and sensors
- Full motion detection
- Off-site and internal CCTV monitoring of all suites
- Full external security lighting
- Access control systems are also operational for all entry and exit points around the facilities.
On arrival, each staff member is provided with a unique proximity device, allowing them access to all authorised areas of the Business Continuity facilities during their stay.
Clean and reliable power is critical to hosting operations, which is why we’ve invested in the latest technology to ensure 100% availability. Combining utility and backup generation, we are able to offer full resilience on power feed to the data centres and BC suites.
Air Conditioning – All suites and data centres are fully climate controlled and integrated within our backup power supply grid to guarantee a constant temperature all year round.
Back-up generators – In the event of a network power failure, our three 125kVA Perkins turbo-charged diesel generators with full auto start and remote auto transfer integration will activate within 15 seconds of the power being cut.
The system adheres to BS5514A specifications. Each generator has a 350 litre internal fuel reserve and is supported by an additional 1500 litre reserve tank, ensuring independent and continuous operation for a minimum of 12 days prior to re-fuelling.